How To Sign Up for Payment Plans
Students and authorized users can log into Stanford’s student payment system, Flywire, by logging into Axess.
Students: Click the “Log In" button. Click on the My Finances tab, then select View & Pay Bill.
Authorized Users: Click the “Pay Bill” button.
After logging in, you’ll see the Account Summary landing page. Here are some key navigation items to note:
- Navigation Tabs - navigate quickly to key payment plan functionality - i.e. view account activity, payment plans enrollment and make a payment.
- Student Name and ID Number - make sure your personal name and ID are correct.
- Account Summary - quick view of account status, including total payment due and due date. This section also includes buttons to make a payment and view payment plans.
- Quick Links - navigate to other student payment resources.
- Prior Terms - lists the amount due from previous payment terms.
- Current Term Details - quick summary of the current, active term and any payment plans enrollment details.
Sign-Up for a Payment Plan
1. Navigate to the Payment Plans Sign-Up Page
You can do this by: 1) clicking on the Payment Plans tab, or 2) clicking the View Payment Plans button in the Account Summary section.
If you are eligible for a payment plan and have been extended an offer, you will see the message “You are not on a payment plan for the current term.”
If you are not eligible for a payment plan and have not been extended an offer, you will see the message "View Details"
3. View Payment Plan Options
You must sign-up for a payment plan during the enrollment period (see “When can I start using payment plans” for the enrollment deadlines for each quarter).
You’ll see options to: A) select the 3-month plan, or B) pay balance in full.
What if I see an option to enroll in a 2-month plan?
This will only occur if you did not enroll in the payment plan by the quarter’s enrollment deadline. (See “When can I start using payment plans” for the enrollment deadlines for each quarter). Your outstanding balance will be split into two-part payments after the enrollment deadline. If you were eligible for a 3-month plan and you missed your opportunity to sign up, you may still be offered a 2-month plan.
4. Select Payment Plan
Click the Select button for the payment plan.
5. Input Payment Information
Next, you’ll be asked to input payment information, including:
- First name
- Last name
- Routing number
- Account number
- Account type
Your monthly payments will be automatically debited from your bank account.
On the left side of your screen, you can view a summary of your payment details, including:
- Your first monthly payment amount,
- Total number of payments,
- First payment date, and
- Monthly automatic withdrawal date.
You can click the “view schedule” link to view a summary of your 3-part payment plan amounts and when they will be automatically withdrawn from your account.
6. Review and Confirm
You’re almost finished!
Review your payment details, installment schedule and the payment plan terms and conditions. When you’re ready to confirm, click the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions, and select the Activate button.
Note: You have the option to change your payment method by clicking on the Change Payment Method button or opting for a different offer, if applicable, by clicking the “select different offer” hyperlink. You can also print the page and the terms and conditions by clicking the respective hyperlinks.
7. View Receipt
After confirming, you’ll see your activation receipt with a summary of your payment plan.
Click the Print link to print a copy for your records. Click the Payer Home link to go back to your payment plans homepage.