Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

Systems Unavailable During Upgrade

Axess and eForms will be unavailable from 5 p.m., Friday, July 19, until 8 a.m., Tuesday, July 23, due to a planned system upgrade. Navigate Classes will remain available during the upgrade; however, the site's data will not be refreshed during this time.


Students taking exams

Test & Transfer Credit

Main content start

The Registrar’s Office evaluates and records the amount of test and transfer credit — coursework transfer credit, exam credit, and graduate residency credit — you can apply toward your graduation requirements. 

Undergraduate Students — You can find more information about test and transfer credit (also known as external credit) policies and procedures on these pages:

Graduate Students — You may apply for transfer credit for graduate work done at another institution. More information about this process can be found on the Graduate Residency Transfer Credit page.

Test & Transfer Credit Resources