Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

How Do I Request a Statement of Completion?

Main content start

Looking for something else? Visit the Certifications and Verifications page.

To obtain a Statement of Completion, you must first submit your dissertation or Engineer thesis in the Axess Dissertation & Thesis Center. The submission needs to be approved by both the Final Reader and the university. 

When your submission is approved by the university, you are immediately sent an email notification directing you to return to your Dissertation & Thesis Center in Axess where you can access the letter online via an available link.

For more detail about a Statement of Completion, see Certifications and Verifications.