Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma)
In addition to your traditional paper diploma, Stanford University provides a Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma) to all graduates.
A CeDiploma is identical to its paper version, but presented in an electronic, secure, and verifiable format. Currently, CeDiplomas are only available for 2015 graduates and forward.
More than a paper credential
- An official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime.
- Independently validated through Stanford’s websites by future employers, state government licensing agencies, and any other entity that wants to validate your achievement.
Better than a digital Diploma
- Each CeDiploma/CeCertificate holds a 12-digit Certified Electronic Document Identifier (CeDiD).
- Using Validation Services, your CeDiD is the key to your credential information for employers, agencies, and more.
Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends, and social media.
- Similar value as a transcript as proof of education, but shows only the important details.
- Simple for employers and organizations to read and understand.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, making it more trusted and readily accepted by future employers and beyond.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Enhance your resume
- Provide your CeDiD and Stanford University website on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
Access Your CeDiploma
Your CeDiploma will be available approximately 4 to 6 weeks after your degree has been posted to your record. You will receive an email notification when your CeDiploma is available for download. Log into your Stanford MyLocker to access your CeDiploma.
For more information, visit the vendor website.
- CeDiploma® is a Registered Trademark
- CeDiD™ and CeCredential™ are Trademarks