Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

How Do I Request a Transcript for a Deceased Alum?

Main content start

Looking for something else? Visit the Transcripts page.

If you are seeking confirmation of a degree and dates of attendance for a deceased alum, please use the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) Degree verify system.

If you are the next of kin and are trying to obtain the official transcript of a deceased alum, please upload and submit one of the following documents to our Document Ordering Portal.

  • Copy of the official death certificate 
  • Copy of your birth certificate showing the relationship to the deceased 

Please note that some older transcripts are images of microfilm and may not have the best clarity.

If you experience any technical issues with your transcript request for a deceased alum, please file a help request.