How To View Your Unofficial Transcript
You can view your unofficial transcript in Axess. Follow these steps to do so.
- Under My Academics, select Request Transcript > Unofficial Transcript.
2. Select the transcript type from the drop-down menu and click Submit.
3. Your transcript should open automatically in a new browser tab.
Why can't I view my unofficial transcript?
If your unofficial transcript report does not open, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Disable pop-up blockers (or enable pop-up windows) in your web browser for Axess
- Clear your web browser's cache
- Try a different web browser and ensure pop-up windows are enabled for Axess
- If you are using a Mac and receive a blank document click "open with" Adobe Reader. If you continue to receive a blank document, it is because Mac preview is trying to open the document.
If you've tried all these options and are still experiencing difficulty, please submit a help request to the Student Services Center. Please include:
- The type of computer: Mac or PC
- The browsers you've tried