How Do I Verify My Degree Before Receiving My Diploma?
Main content start
One Day After Conferral
- Transcripts will reflect your degree conferral date the day after degrees are posted.
- Electronic Degree Certifications are available through Axess starting the day after conferral and are typically received within 30 minutes of your order.
One Week After Conferral
- We provide degree verification to the National Student Clearinghouse within one week of conferring degrees. Any third party (your employer, insurance company, etc.) may request confirmation of degree conferral by contacting the National Student Clearinghouse online or at (703) 742-4200.
- Paper Degree Certifications are available through our Online Document Portal starting the day after conferral with a processing time of 5 business days. FedEx options with tracking available.
Four to Six Weeks After Conferral
- Electronic CeDiplomas are available prior to paper diplomas in MyLocker see Obtaining Your Diploma for a list of dates.
If you have any questions or concerns, submit a help request.