Understand Your Student Bill and Payment System
Stanford’s student payment system provides you – and any authorized user – an account with full financial transaction history and dynamic balances to help you easily understand current and past charges and payments in a single place.
- Log into Axess (Student role) > My Finances tab > Bill & Payment System > View & Pay My Bill.
- Add a parent or another person as an authorized user to view and make payments on your account.
Parents and Other Authorized Users
- After your student has invited you as an authorized user, follow these instructions to create your account.
- Then, log into Axess and select the Parents & Authorized Users link.
Account Details and Due Dates
- Once you've logged in, check your Account Summary to see what is owed and when it is due as well as anticipated aid, if applicable.
- Click the Account Activity tab to view line-item details and print a term statement.
- Bookmark these billing dates and deadlines.
Make a Payment
- Make a payment in the system by electronic check or international wire transfer. If needed, review additional payment options, including 529 accounts and Western Union.
- Are you eligible for the undergraduate payment plan or graduate payroll deduction?
- Find information about funding & scholarships and third-party sponsors.
Need additional help?
- Check out these Student Payment System FAQs.
- Find information about tuition & fees and refunds.
- Submit a help request.
Please note: The first time you access the Stanford student payment system, you will be prompted to review and accept the terms of the Financial Responsibility Agreement with Stanford.