VA Education Benefits
Welcome! The School Certifying Officials team at Stanford is committed to supporting you as a veteran or dependent through the process of utilizing VA education benefits.
Our goal is to provide accurate, comprehensive, and timely assistance to allow you to make informed decisions regarding your options. We encourage you to use these pages to guide you through the process of starting and continuing to use VA education benefits at Stanford.
Using the GI Bill® at Stanford
- Complete the appropriate education benefits application with VA online by clicking here. (Chapter 31 students and students who last used their benefit at Stanford, skip to step 2).
- Please complete and submit the enrollment application to utilize your VA education benefits.
- 2022-2023 Enrollment Application (Autumn 2022 to Summer 2023)
- 2021-2022 Enrollment Application (Autumn 2021 to Summer 2022)
- Once this application is complete, the applicant will be directed to a Google Form. There you will be able to securely submit required documentation to the VA Certifying Officer.
- Submit the appropriate documentation, click here to see required documentation.
- If you accidentally closed your browser while attempting to upload your required documentation, please click here to be directed to the Google Form.
- Once the application is submitted, complete any additional action items to prevent a delay in payment.
Benefits by Chapter
Review this section to select a VA education benefits Chapter.