How Do I Request an Electronic Transcript to be Sent to The American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS)?
Current students and recent alumni can request electronic transcripts be sent directly to the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) via Axess.
Follow these steps to enter the corresponding information related to AMCAS (AAMC ID & Transcript ID).
- Under My Academics, select Request Transcript > Official Transcript.
- You will then be routed to our Document Ordering Portal. Select transcript from the Document Ordering Portal.
- Enter AMCAS in the search box and select search.
- Select AMCAS from the institution list.
- Enter order details by choosing appropriate selection from the dropdown menus, then select Continue.
- Enter AAMC ID & Transcript ID Numbers and acknowledge the consent required and click Continue.
- Review your order Summary and click Complete Order.
- You will receive an order confirmation that your order was submitted and is being processed, and emails with the status of your order. You may also log back in and select Order Status to access the information.
AMCAS will receive your etranscript within 15 minutes.
Coterm students submitting transcripts to AMCAS
If you are a coterm student submitting your transcripts to AMCAS, you must send your official undergraduate and official graduate transcripts as separate transactions.