How To View Your Unofficial Transcript
Main content start
Looking for something else? Visit the Transcripts page.
You can view your unofficial transcript in Axess. Follow these steps to do so.
- Under My Academics, select Request Transcript > Unofficial Transcript.
2. Select the transcript type from the drop-down menu and click Submit.
3. Your transcript should open automatically in a new browser tab.
Why can't I view my unofficial transcript?
If your unofficial transcript report does not open, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Disable pop-up blockers (or enable pop-up windows) in your web browser for Axess
- Clear your web browser's cache
- Try a different web browser and ensure pop-up windows are enabled for Axess
- If you are using a Mac and receive a blank document click "open with" Adobe Reader. If you continue to receive a blank document, it is because Mac preview is trying to open the document.
If you've tried all these options and are still experiencing difficulty, please submit a help request to the Student Services Center. Please include:
- The type of computer: Mac or PC
- The browsers you've tried