Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

How Do I Request a Statement of Completion?

To obtain a Statement of Completion, you must first submit your dissertation or Engineer thesis in the Axess eDissertation/eThesis Center. The submission needs to be approved by both the Final Reader and the Registrar's Office. 

When your submission is approved by the Registrar's Office, you are immediately sent an email notification directing you to return to your eDissertation/eThesis Center in Axess where you can access the letter online via an available link.

For more detail about a Statement of Completion, see Certifications and Verifications.