How Do I Request a Transcript?
Current students and recent alumni can request a transcript via Axess.
- Navigate to the STUDENT tab in Axess:
- Click "Request Official Transcript" from the menu on the left.
- You will then be routed to our Document Ordering Portal.
- Select the transcript you want to request: electronic or paper.
Use the search box to designate where the transcript will be sent by entering an institution name, acronym, location, or email. You may send your transcript to yourself, another individual, or third party.
- Enter all your order details: transcript level, recipient name, email address, and purpose for the request. At this stage you will have the option to provide supplemental documents by uploading an attachment, if desired. Once all fields are completed, click “Continue” and proceed to checkout.
- After placing your order, you will receive an order number with confirmation that your order was submitted and is being processed. You will receive email updates regarding the status of your order. You may also log back into our Document Ordering Portal through Axess,and click on "Order Status" to access the information.
If you experience any technical issues with requesting your transcript, please file a Help Request or call Transcript Support 888-265-0662.