How Do I Request an Electronic Transcript be Sent to The Law School Admissions Council (LSAC)?
Current students and recent alumni can request electronic transcripts be sent directly to the Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
Follow these steps to enter the corresponding information related to LSAC (LSAC ID).
- Under My Academics, select Request Transcript > Official Transcript.
2. You will then be routed to our Document Ordering Portal. Select transcript from the Document Ordering Portal.
3. Enter LSAC in the search box and select search.
4. Select Law School Admission Council from the Institution list.
5. Enter order details by choosing appropriate selection from the pull down menus, then select Continue.
6. Enter LSAC Account Number then select Confirm.
7. In the Order Details tab, select Checkout.
8. Review the order and select Confirm.
9. You will receive an order number with confirmation that your order was submitted and is being processed, and emails with the status of your order. You may also log back in and select Order Status to access the information.
LSAC will receive your electronic transcript within 15 minutes.