How To Use Course Swap
Course Swap allows you to add and drop a course at the same time.
Course Swap enrollment changes are subject to Final Study List deadlines. Axess does not allow you to drop below the minimum (3 unit) requirement. Therefore, the Course Swap tool does not work if the resulting enrollment change decreases your total enrollment to fewer than 3 units for the quarter.
- From the Axess Student Center, click on Enroll.
- Click on the Swap tab.
- Select the class(es) you wish you swap by using either the Search for Class or Enter the Class Number options.
- Next, select your desired class preferences. Options include adding yourself to a wait list and selecting your grading/unit preferences. If the course is offered with a variable grading basis, choose the desired Grading option. Likewise, if the course is offered for variable units, choose desired Units. Click Next when finished.
- Confirm your selection and click Finish Swapping.
- See the results of your swap request under the View results section. The course that was replaced during the swap process appears as a dropped class in My Class Schedule.