Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

How To Submit/Update Graduation & Commencement Forms

Main content start

Looking for something else? Visit the Graduation page.

If you need to submit a late application to graduate, a withdrawal of your application to graduate, make a change to your diploma distribution or the name on your diploma, or want to walk in the Spring graduation ceremony, learn how to do so below.

If you’re looking for information about applying to graduate, visit the How Do I Apply to Graduate page.

Late Application to Graduate (for Bachelor's Degree or Advanced Degree)

All applications to graduate (before or after the deadline) are submitted via Axess. Note: There is a $50 fee for applying to graduate after the deadline.

Withdrawal of Application to Graduate

All withdrawals of applications to graduate (before or after the deadline) are submitted via Axess.

  • Deadline: Late Application to Graduate deadline.
  • If you are having difficulty withdrawing your application to graduate, submit a help request.
  • If you were unable to withdraw the application to graduate by the late application to graduate deadline, submit this help request.

Diploma Distribution Change

If you applied to graduate on time, you can change your diploma distribution through Axess by returning to the Application to Graduate page.

Diploma Name

Submit a help ticket if you have special accents or special characters that you want to appear on your diploma name.

Walkthrough Form

Use this walkthrough form to petition your department or school to allow you to walkthrough a Spring Commencement Ceremony without graduating Spring Quarter.